List of Services
Through the website www.jainhospital.com, only Video Consultation services are offered by specific doctors.The services include providing medical advice by qualified doctors and sending prescriptions in digital format where possible.
The website also represents the physical hospital premises located at 4 Pushpanjali, Vikas Marg Extension, Delhi 110092 and 177 – 178, Jagriti Enclave, Vikas Marg Extn., Delhi – 110092. The services offered at the hospital premises are can be seen under the Departments menu.
Block 1 Jain Hospital is a renowned, NABH accredited, super-specialty hospital located in Delhi NCR. With a commitment towards providing the very best in healthcare, the Hospital has several super specialty wings including a Neuro Center and an infertility & IVF clinic.
The facilities are located in 3 distinct blocks. Block 1 is located at 4 Pushpanjali, Vikas Marg Extension, Delhi while Block 2 & 3 are just across the street at 177 – 178, Jagriti Enclave, Vikas Marg Extn., Delhi. Bedsides these, Jain Hospital aims to set the highest standard in clinical skills and nursing care across a wide range of specialties including Obstetrics & Gynecology, General and Laprasocopic surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Critical Care Medicine etc.
Equipped with the latest technology in critical health care and a fine team of doctors, yet affordable, makes Jain Hospital the preferred destination for every health concern.
www.jainhospital.com is the online presence of Jain Hospital. The website aims to provide information, contact details, appointment schedules and additional information that patients might seek from time to time.
The website also offers online video consultation services. Patients can select a doctor and book a video consultation service with the doctor and make payments online.
- JAIN NEURO AND IVF HOSPITALS PRIVATE LIMITED, located at 177-178, JAGRITI ENCLAVE, VIKAS MARG EXTENTION, DELHI 110092 (hereafter known as ‘Hospital’) is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given by the Hospital, to any other institution for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- The Hospital reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notics published on the site. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by the Hospital as permitted above.
- The Hospital treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
- Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons the Hospital will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
- The Hospital may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
We may collect and process the following information in electronic and/or physical form (the “Information”) from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, including information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to a service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the site or otherwise and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the site and the resources that you access.
- Details of connections you make to us or the site via social networks.
- The information contents provided on this site cannot be copied, modified, uploaded, downloaded, published or republished, transmitted or otherwise distributed for commercial purposes without prior and explicit permission from the concerned authorities.
- Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of the Hospital, and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.
Password and Confidentiality
If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures for a registration-only section of the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name for the site and you are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the site and we will not be liable where your password or user name is used by someone else. You agree to notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorised use of your password or user name of which you become aware. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the terms and conditions of use of the site.
Online Payment – TERMS & CONDITIONS
This online payment system is provided by the Hospital through third party vendors and we may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- Your payment will normally reach the account to which you are making a payment within three working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect student details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the Hospital is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
Shipping / Membership Policy
No goods are sold through online system of the Hospital, therefore no shipping is involved. Only services are provided, at the Hospital premises or online.
At this time, the Hospital does not offer any membership schemes.
- You cancel your booked video consultation appointment anytime up to two hours before the booked appointment time by calling 9015111222. As a patient, once you book an online video consultation, there is no refund of the payment made for the booked appointment.
- Only in case of duplicate payment, the user must approach accounts department of the Hospital for refund with proof of the transaction reference/ bank statement. Once the duplicate order is cancelled, refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 to 10 working days
Important: By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website. In no event will the Hospital be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.