The Infertility Clinic at Jain Hospital is one of the most innovative clinics in Delhi & NCR. Our fertility clinic is lead by Dr. Sangeeta Jain (Gold Medalist), IVF Specialist who has over 28 years of experience. She has helped deliver many IVF babies.
Known for its advance reproductive technologies and treatment, the staff ensures that patients are confident and comfortable so that their fertility needs are met and provided within the clinic without much differentiation. The doctors work with one aim which is to bring happiness in your family. Most patients come to this clinic when they have faced disappointments everywhere. They have discovered that the clinic offers more advanced based solutions than other fertility clinics.
Specialized Facilities For:
- Ultra Uterine Insemination
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Frozen embryo Transfer
Many treatments and options are available at Jain Hospital, some of which are described here:
Pre IVF Investigations
- IVF may be done if your partner has:
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Ovulation disorders
- Premature ovarian failure
- Uterine fibroids
- Previous tubal sterilization or removal
- Impaired sperm production or function.
- Unexplained infertility.
- A genetic disorder
IUI – (Intrauterine Insemination)
Intrauterine Insemination or Artificial Insemination
- For all the single mothers can request a sperm donor that will be artificially inseminated
- Impotency or premature ejaculation in males
- For all the males who are unable to contribute naturally for successful fertilization
- Ovulation disorders such as Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome
- The ovary of the patient should have healthy eggs
- The fallopian tubes must be open for a successful IUI treatment
- The uterus should be normal
- The semen sample must show an adequate amount of fluid and normal sperms
- If a sperm donor is used, then, we check for presence of any infectious diseases
Jain Hospital in Delhi, India provides patients with the highest quality of personalized care.
IVF Treatment Centre in Delhi:Developed more than 30 years ago, IVF is the original test tube baby technique. IVF, i. e. In-Vitro Fertilization, in which the embryos are created in a test-tube, the babies are thus, called test-tube babies, and the fertilized embryos are implanted in the uterus to begin the process of pregnancy. In IVF, not every embryo implanted leads to pregnancy thus, surplus embryos are frozen – so that a subsequent transfer might be tried if the first one fails. IVF is used to overcome female infertility caused due to problems in fallopian tubes, making natural fertilization difficult. It is also used to assist in male infertility, wherein the sperm cell directly injected to the egg cell, causing pregnancy. With egg donation and IVF, women who have past their reproductive years or menopause can still become pregnant. What is IVF (In vitro Fertilization)? In vitro Fertilization (IVF) Involve putting the eggs and sperm together outside the human body, by natural selection the egg will usually allow only one sperm to enter and this leads to the fertilization process in the laboratory. After fertilization, the embryo are allowed to grow for a short period of time before being placed in to the uterus. A successful pregnancy can be confirmed about 2 week later. Who Is Suitable for IVF? IVF Treatment is the only fertility treatment for women with irreparably damaged or blocked fallopian tubes or tube has been removed after ectopic pregnancy. IVF Treatment is also offered when infertile women can not conceive with simple method of treatment for conditions such as: Endometriosis Ovulatory dysfunction Un-explained Infertility Immunological problems and sperm disorder. Consultation, Counselling and consent: When attending an IVF clinic for first time, doctor will conduct a consultation and couple will be reviewed in depth about the medical history and conduct physical as well as internal examination. There is a session where the clinician will explain and discuss the procedure/treatment with you. Any question that you have about the treatment can be raised at that time. This will enable you to fully understand the treatment you are about to embark on. A written consent for IVF / ICSI and cryopreservation / thawing of the embryos is also obtained. What is IVF Treatment ? IVF involves combining eggs and sperm outside the body in a laboratory. Once, an embryo or embryos form, they are then placed in the uterus. What is an IVF Process ? In IVF, the process of fertilization happens outside the woman’s body. A woman’s eggs are surgically removed and fertilized in a laboratory using sperm that has been given as a sperm sample. Next, the fertilized egg, called an embryo, is surgically implanted into the woman’s womb. Typically, one cycle of IVF takes between four and seven weeks. Who can have IVF? Anyone who face a problem conceiving naturally can undergo the IVF treatment and procedures. What are the success rates of IVF? Per cycle success rate of iIVF is 40% and more. Thus, trying for more than one cycle can make you feel less discouraged, if the first one does not work. What are the advantages of IVF? There are many advantages that are listed below: Helps patients who would be otherwise unable to conceive Successful than IUI and other forms of assisted reproductive technology It can help single women and same-sex couples to have a baby It can help to diagnose fertilization problems Unused embryos can be donated for research purposes or to another couple who are not able to conceive It can be used to screen inherited disease What are the disadvantages of IVF? The disadvantages are listed below: An IVF cycle may be unsuccessful There may be associated side effects such as Ovarian Hyper-Stimulation Syndrome (OHSS) Multiple pregnancy in cases where more than one embryo is implanted IVF treatment can be expensive IVF treatment can be highly emotional and stressful experience Why Choose Jain Hospital in Delhi ? Jain Hospital is a best IVF treatment centre in Delhi, where you will get in touch with the best IVF specialist doctors. We provide the best advice and treatment to the couples. We use the latest medical technology to give the patients optimum results. We offer patients full range of testing, diagnostics and therapies. The machines we use are fully equipped, state-of-the-art. We believe in giving the best help and care to the patients.
Blastocyst Embryo Transfer
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- If male partner has very low sperm count
- Infertility problems with very low concentration of sperms in the semen with very less motility
- Unsuccessful fertilization through IVF
- The female partner yield very smaller number of eggs
- Ovarian cyst
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- Pelvic pain
- A complete internal organ diagnosis & treatment
- Less time consumption in treatment
- Easy recovery
- Same day discharge
- No hassle during operation
- Less surgical adhesion formation
- No scars after operation
PESA (Per cutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- PGD is necessary for those women who have faced multiple IVF treatments.
- PGD is required for women having recurrent miscarriages.
- PGD is for women of old age i. e. more than 38 years.
- PGD is necessary for women having repeated embryo transfers without achieving pregnancy.
- PGD is applicable for patients having disturbed genetic and chromosomal numbers during pregnancy.
- PGD is required for both partners carrying single gene mutations that may affect health of the future child.
- Complete removal of genetic disorders and chromosomal flaws to achieve pregnancy successfully.
- This treatment benefits pre- implantation of embryo into woman’s womb and help in delivering child genetically same and safe.
- PGD helps in increasing chances to get a child with no genetic disorders.
- PGD saves child from any parental genetic flaws and remove them at the first step.